We are now accepting applications for Assistant Principal, Los Gatos High School, through the Edjoin Website. Please click here for more information, or copy and past the following link: https://www ...more
Intern Credential Confirmation Form
The Los Gatos-Saratoga Union High School District does consider Interns for vacant certificated positions. However, those that do not have a credential to include with their application materials must submit a completed Intern Credential Confirmation form found below.
We are currently accepting applications for substitute teachers. Please apply through EDJOIN. Thank you.
Substitute Food Service Workers
If you are interested in being added to our Food Service Worker sub pool, please email Kim English, HR Assistant
Instructions for Applying Online
Please review the following information to familiarize yourself with our paperless application process.
- Click on the EDJOIN website link below to access our job listing page.
- All materials listed as "required" must be attached online through EDJOIN (pdf versions work best).
- Our screening committee reviews the applications directly through EDJOIN. If the documents are not there, they will not be seen by the committee.
- We do not accept application materials via email, fax, hand-delivery or U.S. Mail.
- If you are experiencing difficulties in completing the on-line application or attaching required documents, please contact the EDJOIN Help Desk at (800)-398-9580.
- For information regarding classified or certificated positions, please email Dee Towner, HR Manager.
- For information regarding substitute, extra-duty or coaching positions, please email Kim English, HR Assistant.
- Those not selected for an interview will be emailed once the position has been filled.
The Los Gatos-Saratoga Union High School District is an equal opportunity employer