Exemplary teaching and learning environment coupled with award winning programs and well-maintained campuses make the Los Gatos-Saratoga High School District an excellent place to work.
Instructions for Applying Online
Please review the following information to familiarize yourself with our paperless application process.
- Click on the EDJOIN website link below to access our job listing page.
- All materials listed as "required" must be attached online through EDJOIN (pdf versions work best).
- Our screening committee reviews the applications directly through EDJOIN. If the documents are not there, they will not be seen by the committee.
- We do not accept application materials via email, fax, hand-delivery or U.S. Mail.
- If you are experiencing difficulties in completing the on-line application or attaching required documents, please contact the EDJOIN Help Desk at (800)-398-9580.
- For information regarding classified or certificated positions, please email Dee Towner, HR Manager.
- For information regarding substitute, extra-duty or coaching positions, please email Stacy Murillo, HR Assistant.
- Those not selected for an interview will be emailed once the position has been filled.
The Los Gatos-Saratoga Union High School District is an equal opportunity employer
Intern Credential Confirmation Form
The Los Gatos-Saratoga Union High School District does consider Interns for vacant certificated positions. However, those that do not have a credential to include with their application materials must submit a completed Intern Credential Confirmation form found below.
We are currently accepting applications for substitute teachers. Please apply through EDJOIN. Thank you.
Substitute Food Service Workers
If you are interested in being added to our Food Service Worker sub pool, please contact Stacy Murillo